Valid from 22nd December 2022 and replaces any prior version published.
https://boxoffice.colchesterunited.net is owned and operated by Colchester United Hospitality Ltd.
We are registered in the UK under company number 06802644 and our registered office and trading office is at JobServe Community Stadium, United Way, Colchester, Essex, UK CO4 5UP.
Our VAT number is 974892456
Our Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions apply to tickets purchased in person, by telephone or online.
- Tickets are subject to availability and can be purchased by telephone, at the door or online at boxoffice.colchesterunited.net.
- Tickets purchased on the door are subject to limited availability and incur an additional fee per ticket.
- To purchase tickets you must be 18 years or older.
- Adults must accompany children to events who are under 14 years of age. Age restrictions may apply to some events and it is your responsibility to clarify prior to purchasing tickets. Entrance to a Tribute Night requires you to be 16 years or over. Entrance to a Party Night, (including 80's, 90's, School Disco, Through the Decades and any other event listed as a Party Night), requires you to be 18 years or over.
- When purchasing tickets you are required to set-up an account with contact details. We will use the contact details you provided to contact you with any important information about the event you are attending.
- Tickets are non-refundable except for the specific conditions detailed in section Refunds, cancellation and rescheduling events.
- Tickets are transferrable to another person provided they are eligible based on ticket type and age restrictions.
- Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain will make the ticket invalid and we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- The advertised start time and running time may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Bookings are accepted on the basis that the venue supplies all food and drink.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your seating requests where possible but cannot guarantee a specific seating arrangement.
Right to admission
- You are required to produce a valid ticket on arrival to obtain entry to the event and we reserve the right to refuse entry without a valid ticket. Tickets can be printed or shown on a phone at the venue.
- You may be required to show valid ID to ensure eligibility for concession tickets.
- If you neglect to bring your ticket and we are required to reprint it for you to gain admission an additional admin fee will be charged per ticket.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises for disruptive behaviour and will take appropriate action to enforce this right.
Refunds, cancellation and rescheduling Events
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense caused by cancellation of an event because of any force majeure incident including but not limited to severe weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event due to football fixtures, International fixtures, concerts or any matter deemed necessary by the management. However, in this unlikely event every effort will be made to accommodate the event in another part of the complex or offer an alternative date where possible.
- If an event is cancelled Ticket Holders will be informed by email and be given the following options.
- Attend the same event if it has been rescheduled.
- Exchange your ticket for another Box Office event with the same monetary value.
- Request a refund in writing within 7 days of the notice of cancellation to the contact details below in section Contact Details.
Menus and Dietary Requirements
- Food is available on the evening from our Bar Menu.
- Some events offer the option to purchase a ticket that includes a 2 course set meal. You will have the choice of the special meal prepared for that evening, a vegetarian option or an alternative meal. The set menus will be advertised at the time you purchase your ticket. Every effort is made to provide the meal you have chosen at the event but due to availability it may be necessary to serve an alternative menu.
- You are required to notify us of any special dietary requirements at least 7 days prior to the event.
- All of our products are likely to contain nut derivatives and other allergic reaction causing products. We therefore accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions how so ever caused. It is the booking person or persons sole responsibility to check with all persons, guests, employed or connected persons, all of their respective allergies and make appropriate alternative arrangements. Booking persons must hold the company, the club and the connected persons Harmless and Indemnified against all of their acts and omissions.
Additional Terms and Conditions applying to ticket purchases from our Box Office website
- The price of tickets will be quoted on our website.
- All Tickets will be sent by email at the time of booking. Tickets can be downloaded or resent by email via the user dashboard.
- Payment for tickets online must be by credit or debit card.
- You will be required to accept our Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions at the time of making your booking.
- Once you have accepted our Terms and Conditions and placed your order you will receive a confirmation of your booking which is your proof of purchase.
- When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting information on our website.
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 752443
Box Office Events
JobServe Community Stadium
United Way, Colchester
Essex CO4 5UP