What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site, some personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses) is collected by us. We may also collect information about your usage of our site as well as information about you from e-mails you send to us.
When purchasing tickets on this site, we need to collect information about you to process the transaction and fulfil your order. The information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address and your credit card details.
What do we do with your personal information?
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our Site and to supply our services, which include providing you with our newsletter and to contact you where necessary.
We use your information to:
- To facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
- Process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis.
- To contact you to notify you about important changes or developments to the Site or our services.
- Where you have consented, to let you know about other services that we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone, as well as by e-mail.
We only disclose your information to third parties to provide the above services to you. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
How do we protect your information?
Colchester United Hospitality Ltd. is committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online.
By law, you are entitled to:
- object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-out of our using for these purposes. You can do this during the registration process by simply unticking the boxes provided or unsubscribing to an email you receive.
- receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
- require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address provided below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please write to:
Data Protection Compliance Officer
Colchester United Hospitality Ltd.
JobServe Community Stadium
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.